Thursday, July 23, 2009

What Happened To My Beautiful Dog?!?!?!?!?!

We took Fritz to get a hair cut and they had to shave him! There was to much natting and knots so they had to shave him! My family says he looks like a naked mole rat but I think he's cute! But I still miss his fluffyness! This morning he scared me because I am not use to him looking like that! I think he looks like a poodle but they dont think so. I think secretly they switched dogs at the groomers but who knows! I want my fluffy dog back! Not some creepy(but cute) naked mole rat! I still think he is still his normal self but he is not as cute! And its not as funny when he sratches his nose or when he chews on a stick and trys to hold it with his feet! *Sigh* I'm sad! His hair better come back soon! Well atleast he wont be as hot with his fur gone! Talk to yalls laterz! 8-)

2 comments:

  1. hey, maybe now you'll remember to brush him a couple times a week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to figure out how to post pics and update at least once a week. luv you!

    ReplyDelete